Me every time I’m hungry
i don’t care about straight girls who are afraid to cut their hair short in case they get called lesbians, i care about the fact that lesbians are being used as fucking insults
Nigeria ! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
As you kukere and skelewu all week, here are a few interesting facts about this wonderful country and people.
- Most populous country in Africa.
- Ile-Ife, in present day Osun State, was paved as early as 1000AD, with decorations that originated from Ancient America suggesting there might have been contact between the Yorubas and the Ancient Americans half a millenium before Columbus ‘discovered’ America.
- The Walls of Benin (800-1400AD), in present day Edo State, are the longest ancient earthworks in the world, and probably the largest man-made structure on earth.
- Sarki Muhammad Kanta The Great of Kebbi, was the only ruler who resisted control by Songhai, West Africa’s greatest empire at that time.
- The Yoruba tribe has the highest rate of twin births in the world.
How to deal with your mistakes:
How NOT to deal with your mistakes:
TAKE THIS ADVICE. NEVER FORGET TO BRING YOUR CHAPSTICK LIP BALM VASELINE WHATEVER YOU USE IF YOU EASILY GET DRIED LIPS. HAVE 10 EXTRAS IN DIFFERENT BACKPACKS OR PURSES. IT IS HELL GOING THROUGH A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT IT. I TELL YOU PLEASE
christmas eve what about christmas adam
happy christmas adam to all men’s rights activists
Please stop pestering us with things like this. This has nothing to do with men fighting for their rights. Eve is short for ‘evening’. Please don’t turn activism into a joke. Thanks.
Someone isn’t having a good christmas adam
Christmas Adam: December 23rd. Comes before Christmas Eve and is generally unsatisfying.
tommy imma let u in on a secret
im lit as fuck rn
Daenerys Fan Challenge 1A. Favourite Moment.
“A dragon is no slave.” And Dany swept the lash down as hard as she could across the slaver’s face. Kraznys screamed and staggered back, the blood running red down his cheeks into his perfumed beard. The harpy’s fingers had tom his features half to pieces with one slash, but she did not pause to contemplate the ruin. “Drogon,” she sang out loudly, sweetly, all her fear forgotten. “Dracarys.”