Sex is a lot like Labyrinth, You go in without knowing, there are Muppets, David Bowie is there.
why are people mean to Steve Buscemi? People literally go to live events and tell him he’s ugly and freaky to his face. Why would you ever do that? Steve Buscemi has never done anything to you. Steve Buscemi is really nice. He does volunteer work. He used be a firefighter. He was the best man at Stanley Tucci’s wedding. There is literally no reason to be mean to Steve Buscemi.
So Obama can write a handwritten letter to Joan Rivers’ daughter saying how her mother made him and Michelle laugh (I wonder if this was before or after Joan referred to Michelle as the t-slur) but Obama had no time to call off Ferguson police gassing and shooting rubber/wooden bullets at peaceful protestors?
you don’t realise how much tumblr has changed your view on things until you spend time with friends who don’t have tumblr and they say something and you’re just like
An elegant single-channel theme with an eye for sharp typography. The perfect theme for photographers or photobloggers, it’s minimalist, highly customizable, and packed with gorgeous font and color options.
- Fully customize your content’s width, with additional controls for photo and video.
- Fine-tune the minutiae with Rainier’s detailed logo and header element options.
- Easily add custom pages, links to other social media, and setup site-tracking and commenting systems.
10 questions to never ask a transgender person by Laura Jane Grace
Top 3 phrases that’ll create sexual tension
- "Make me",
- "oh really",
- "is that so"
"What’s in it for me?"
"The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people and peaking in Europe in the years 1348–50 CE."
remember when everyone got mad at miley bc they thought this performance was provocative
- don’t trust men who have to insult other women in order to compliment you
- a subset of this rule is don’t trust men who say ‘you’re pretty/smart/[adjective] for an indian/asian/[identity group]’
- or ‘you’re not like other [identity group optional] girls’